New toy

A forum for discussing guitar effects.
Stitsel

New toy

Xvive wireless system, plus a transmitter holder for the strap if your plug socket is in an awkward position.....

I got this 'cuz my Ibanez shredder guitar has a weird plug in area, plus I just love these little portable plug & play type of wireless systems.I already have an older NU>X B2 system, & it works fine still, but figured an extra new one couldn't hurt. The transmitter holder has a long cord with an adapter at one end, so you just plug the transmitter into it, & the other end of the cable into your guitar, if need be. I actually need this, & it was a package deal from Sweetwater, so hey....

Attachments
IMG_8879.jpg
IMG_8879.jpg (90.49 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Dinosaur David B

Re: New toy

Been using them for 4 years now. I even use them when recording. Never had an issue with them. 
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
merlo_zeppelin

I should get one of these compact wireless system. I have an old Line 6 G50 with a big receiver that looks like a wifi router and a very inconvenient transmitter that you gotta tape to your strap and connect with a weird cable.
Stitsel

Yeah I have an old L6 Relay G30 & almost immediately the transmitter strap clip fell off & got lost....so I lazily just put it in my back pocket.So I then bought one of those desktop Relay G10's, & it's cool but the transmitter won't fit in my Ibanez S ...even the new Xvive won't fit in it either, but the NU>X one does, but looks kinda funky. This new setup is the shit though, I can use the new Xvive transmitter in conjunction with the strap holder & now I have an old fashioned cable that plugs right in, no clunky transmitter box I have to clip on strap ( or gaffer tape it on ) & I'm good to go. For a coupla hundred bucks it's well worth it IMO. Also, no  power supply is needed for the receiver end, these things come w/included charger USB cable. 

The L6 looks like it fits, but it doesn't.....doesn't go far enough in to make a connection. I know, what's the big deal, just use a regular cable right? No, I'm pretty much exclusively wireless nowadays.I don't like those bulky transmitter packs either, so this newer tech suits me fine.

Attachments
image2 3.jpeg
image2 3.jpeg (95.31 KiB) Viewed 139 times
image1 4.jpeg
image1 4.jpeg (87.3 KiB) Viewed 139 times
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg (106.78 KiB) Viewed 139 times