Bruce - Mandrake > Eternity has failed & Bruce Dickinson – Sonata (Immortal Beloved)

Use this forum to discuss specific rock guitar players, their music, their gear, etc.
Dinosaur David B

Bruce - Mandrake > Eternity has failed & Bruce Dickinson – Sonata (Immortal Beloved)

Best one so far, IMO. Roy's killing it!

:character-beavisbutthead:

Now this too:

Last edited by Dinosaur David B on Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Tatosh Guitar

Re: Bruce - Mandrake > Eternity has failed

This is off-the-scale kind of awesome.

I am on the second listen now. The guitar tone. the riffing. The melodies.

It has it all. if the rest of the record is like this we have a serious contender for album of the year.

It's been a long time since I was excited about a new release from anyone. It's actually quite refreshing.

Dinosaur David B

Tatosh wrote:Sat Jan 03, 1970 9:47 pmIt has it all. if the rest of the record is like this we have a serious contender for album of the year.

It's been a long time since I was excited about a new release from anyone. It's actually quite refreshing.

I have a feeling the new Priest album is gonna be good, too. I like what I've heard so far. And of course, the Accept album is coming. So 2024's already a good year for new releases. God willing, you'll get one from me as well.  :pray:

OLD DINOS - Showing everyone how it's done, and still doing it better than everyone else!  :music-deathmetal:

It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
merlo_zeppelin

Are there any young Dinos releasing music professionally?
eduardoritos

merlo_zeppelin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:13 pm Are there any young Dinos releasing music professionally?

Would be difficult, having the seniors doing it so well. There's no enough room.