Gary Moore bio review

Here's a place for site and forum-related news and interactive forum-realted activities.
Dinosaur David B

Gary Moore bio review

It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Stitsel

Re: Gary Moore bio review

Just read your review DDave, it sounds like a fascinating read to say the least. I always suspected as much regarding Gary's personal life, sad to be sure but there's no disputing his musical side..... and his playing in particular. 

Bent out of shape

Thanks David, I'm literally pawing the ground now....sounds fascinating! Ordering now
Dr Nick

Definitely on my Christmas list!
cvansickle

It's up next on my reading list, waiting on the nightstand.
Baddstuff

I am about 3/4 of the way thru it now. I could have been finished by now but I very rarely read books when I'm home. As much as I love Gary this book for me is a fascinating read. Quite a few things I did not know about Gary. His reasons for turning his back on his hard rock music became a little clearer. All in all I would recommend this book to anyone that is a Gary fan. He'll always be my number 1 guitarist. 
Quick story- I saw Gary on his Victims of The Future tour at L'Amour in Brooklyn. I knew he was looking for a drummer so I (foolishly?) tried to get backstage to give him a copy of a cassette tape of me playing drums with my band at the time. It was a demo we had recently recorded. Of course I never made it back there. A guy stopped me and I gave him the cassette asking if he could get it to Gary. Not sure if he ever did but nothing ever came of it. I was hardcore Gary back then and knew a lot of his songs. In my head I knew I could cut it. But, it's all one big what if.