Fulltone going out of business

A forum for discussing guitar effects.
Dinosaur David B

Fulltone going out of business

That sucks.

It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Gunner4Life

Re: Fulltone going out of business

All because of a boycott… 2 years later shoplifting is out of control everywhere. Not to be political, just ridiculous how he was treated by the industry for saying looting was wrong.
cvansickle

There's a lot to be said about Mike Fuller, but I won't go into that here. I WILL stand on the tallest mountain in the world and proclaim that the original Clyde Wah is the BEST pedal ever made!
Tatosh Guitar

The place to discuss the reason behind this is not this one, but I have gotta say, building a brand and creating a successful business is beyond hard, and having done so in such a flooded market as pedal building... So the fact he is going under is quite a bummer, regardless of why it happened.

I have never owned one of his original pedals, but I have an OCD clone, and that thing can probably do anything I can think or that I could ever want, and excel at all. Just an excellent piece of gear.

merlo_zeppelin

What happened with him? I've never even heard about the guy behind the company. I'm a happy owner of a version 2 OCD. Wonder if they will spike in price now.
Tatosh Guitar

merlo_zeppelin wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:56 pm What happened with him? I've never even heard about the guy behind the company. I'm a happy owner of a version 2 OCD. Wonder if they will spike in price now.

Check you PMs.