Colt Clark & Quarantine Kids

A pressure-free environment where members can discuss any NON-Dino players and music without having their heads bitten off by the angry Dinos. IF YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT DINO MUSIC, DON'T COME HERE.
eduardoritos

Colt Clark & Quarantine Kids

Colt is a pro musician; Colt, because the covid, is on danger of a broke.
Hes father of three, and two of the kids alredy play drums and bass/guitar.

So, thinking on something fun and educative to do while at home, they decided to learn and record a song a day.
Mom is a pro video engineer, so, everybody is involved.

The band star is the little girl, still too young to play at the star so he dance and cheers the band.
Gradually, she'd started singing, playing some bass, some percussion and she announces the songs and, the best thing,
she say goodby to the video (seriouslly, is so fun that you want to watch again only because the "good by").

So, the family has grow so big on youtube that I'm sure they've earned a good money and, also, they started playing live gigs.
And I assure you, they play better than many bands outhere.
For me, the best discovery on years.

cvansickle

Re: Colt Clark & Quarantine Kids

Sounds good and TOO CUTE! I'm captivated by the way the little critter's feet kick up on the bass drum!
eduardoritos

Re: Colt Clark & Quarantine Kids

cvansickle wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:07 pm Sounds good and TOO CUTE! I'm captivated by the way the little critter's feet kick up on the bass drum!

Yeah, mee too . It's a good idea, taking action even on a static part of the scene.