i'm still at Tujague's!

A pressure-free environment where members can discuss any NON-Dino players and music without having their heads bitten off by the angry Dinos. IF YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT DINO MUSIC, DON'T COME HERE.
bourbonsamurai

i'm still at Tujague's!

it definitely pays off to weigh and consider options in the current labor market.  i tried giving my notice to Tujague's, after i was presented with my recent opportunity to move elsewhere.  i was offered a substantial raise, and benefits, on the spot, if i chose to stay.  this is a no brainer for me.  i love working the line, and i really think Tujague's is gonna be an unprecedented MONSTER, in this town, and soon.  also, i HATE the bar business.  lol  so, i'm staying where i'm at, and have no plans to leave anytime soon.  i'm on sauté full time, now.  and although Easter weekend beat my ass, i loved every minute of it.
Tatosh Guitar

Re: i'm still at Tujague's!

Well, congrats. I was sure you were done there. Guess we were wrong lol. 

A substantial raise and benefits without doing anything different seems like a great deal to pass. I would have done the same. Plus, I know you like your job. Not many can say that. 
Duojett71

Re: i'm still at Tujague's!

Congratulations Cary! That is great news my friend. I need to make it down that way again soon!