Ghostrider, Travels on the Healing Road - Neil Peart

Got a great new Dinosaur Rock CD, DVD or book? Get screwed on a shitty one? Let us know so we can check out the good and avoid the bad. Post your reviews here.
Dinosaur David B

It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Tatosh Guitar

Great review. I am probably gonna give this a try.

Duojett71

Yeah very good review. I have been on the fence about reading that book since it was released. I probably will....but the review, as much as I love Peart, makes me feel their is no urgency to read it. The review kind of confirmed my reservations on reading it.....but I at the same time I am still intrigued.
Stitsel

Huh....I never bothered reading this review before because I own & had read the book perhaps twice now.....I bought it not long after it came out.I guess Dave sums it up pretty well, it's an interesting read sure, & a chance to somewhat get inside Neil's head.... but as much as I'll say overall I liked it, I never found myself rushing ( no pun intended ) out to scoop up any of his other books. It's cool to have it on the shelf next to all my other rock bios, but this one pretty much covers my Neil Peart section ;)
LerxstFan

I've read the book several times. I don't think I would have enjoyed it if I wasn't a moto tourer as well as a Peart fan. My wife bought me Masked Rider as a gift when she found out how much I loved Rush, cycling and reading and I have to say that I really dig his writing style. As for the rest of his books.......I might like them too....ImageI might

Stitsel

Wow....I didn't realize he had that many books....! :o
Bytor

Just finished Far and Wide.. Starting Ghost Rider..