Topic ideas for a possible DRG Roundtable discussion?

Where old threads go to die.
Dinosaur David B

So it's going to be a small gathering this weekend, but we have enough guys to do a Roundtable. My initial thought would be to discuss the best and favorite DRG moments of the 20 years. At least 3 of us go back to the very beginning.

But are there any other topics you might want us to discuss that weren't covered in past Roundtables?
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
inmyhands

1). The future is rather bleak for the "Classic" tone woods and guitar manufacturers have started building with multiple new tone woods as well as man made replacement materials. The rain forests are burning and the supplies of mahogany, certain spruces, ebony and others are beginning to enter limitations of availability just like Brazilian rosewood did back in the '60s. Members opinions?

2)."Classic" methods vs. "Modern" methods of amplification. The pros and cons. Where have new methods surpassed the methods of the past? Where are they coming up short? The past was first all tube and then joined by solid state. The future kind of started with amp modeling and now include multiple types of amp / effect modeling, amp / effect computer software, etc., etc. Members opinions?
Dinosaur David B

Thanks Rick!
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Tatosh Guitar

A little addeudum to Rick's second point... I would like a discussing regarding that new nano tube technology, like Blug's Amp1. That thing offers convincing tube tone, as far as I can tell. I would like the opinions of those in attendance.

I am sure I can think of something else...