Whitesnake Flesh and blood

Got a great new Dinosaur Rock CD, DVD or book? Get screwed on a shitty one? Let us know so we can check out the good and avoid the bad. Post your reviews here.
Bent out of shape

Well, well, well..... What a surprise after the 3 iffy preview tracks this is a lot better than I expected. 7 or 8 instant classics... song writing of the finest quality. Hooks that become immediate earworns, the bonus track 'Can't do right for doing wrong' one of the highlights, god knows why not included. There's quite a Vai like feel to a few tracks. I'm thinking of Get up in particular which has a SOTT ish chord sequence I couldn't quite place at first, but in fact I believe is inspired by Journey's Girl can't help it. Best WS LP since 1987 w first class sound. More thoughts later ...

EugenicScum

Yup, good album. His voice is by far the weakest link so it's low in the mix and that's a good thing. The new Burning Rain has way better singing in the vein of DC though but they're both good albums.
Bent out of shape

I particularly like Always and forever, fab twin guitar theme and R&B inspired chorus, which modulates cleverly. Sounds like classic snake mixed w sometime off Black Rose to me