DRG Patreon page for automatic, monthly security cost donations. Info and Instructions. PLEASE READ

Here's a place for site and forum-related news and interactive forum-realted activities.
Dinosaur David B

DRG Patreon page for automatic, monthly security cost donations. Info and Instructions. PLEASE READ

We are already over halfway there in monthly pledges because 7 of you became patrons. (THANK YOU!)

If another half-dozen or so of you sign up, we'll likely be set.
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Haffner

Done, Dave. I hope you'll let us know if you fall short so we can get together and help again.
bourbonsamurai

done. this site is great. no other music forum has such a singular and coherent vision. long live DRG
Haffner

bourbonsamurai said:

done. this site is great. no other music forum has such a singular and coherent vision. long live DRG

[/quote]

I first started here back in late 2009, and even though I don't listen to anywhere near as much Dino music as I used to I still love it and like to talk about it.

To me this is the only good (as in not for kiddies/trolls) site on the internet for people like us, who love the music. It's definitely a site for grown ups of all ages, and that adds a lot to the charm.

Finally, I always feel like I'm coming home whenever I take a break from this forum and come back. Everyone is great here imo.

Dinosaur David B

This whole thing has really pissed me off. I find it ridiculous and galling that through no fault of our own, this little close-knit community (we're only about 40 or so regulars) -- on a tiny site that doesn't bother anyone -- should now cost $1200 a year to keep running. When I got that news, I honestly thought: We're done. Unless the guys step up like they never had to before, we're done.

But once again, you regulars have stepped-up via Patreon to help keep us going. So I thank all of you who've already become Patrons. A few more of you, and we'll be good.

It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Haffner

Dinosaur David B said:

This whole thing has really pissed me off. I find it ridiculous and galling that through no fault of our own, this little close-knit community (we're only about 40 or so regulars) -- on a tiny site that doesn't bother anyone -- should now cost $1200 a year to keep running. When I got that news, I honestly thought: We're done. Unless the guys step up like they never had to before, we're done.

But once again, you regulars have stepped-up via Patreon to help keep us going. So I thank all of you who've already become Patrons. A few more of you, and we'll be good.

[/quote]

Like I said earlier, please don't hesitate if it looks like you might not make your goal. I'm sure not just me but others will help you over the hurdle, Dave.

Step up, folks! Hard to beat being here! I can't imagine being without DRG...

actually I can imagine it and it sucks lol!

MAdX

As soon as I've got my ass out of the tricky economical situation I'm in, I'd be willing to chip in as well. Just need to sort out how I will pay my bills next month first.
MAdX

There we go, it's not much but I guess something is better than nothing!
eduardoritos

Always said viruses are grown from anti-virus people, to spread their bussines.

I'm convinced.

As you said, Dave, from nowhere, thei're now earning 1200 $ a year, from a really tinny site.

If thei're doing so from each site on the net, big money is flying now, without an actual reason.

It's a stole.