Write an Alchemy profile on yourself!

Here's a place for site and forum-related news and interactive forum-realted activities.
Tatosh Guitar

Re: Write an Alchemy profile on yourself!

Dinosaur David B wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:30 pm Feel free to update your self-written Alchemy profiles. I did mine!
I will as soon as I have some free time. I already know a couple things I need to post...

Dave, I was just brain rambling... Do you think it could be a good idea, or possible at all, to add these to an actual section to the website instead of risking losing them again on this forum (or just for quick access convenience? Just like we have the main ones, and the honorable mention, we could have a members section, kinda like a who's who? I just thought that up, in someway to officially honor/ reflect our little community... Please disregard if you think this idea sucks LOL.
Dinosaur David B

Actually, that's not a bad idea. :think:

The issue becomes no one will be able to update them themselves. OTOH, no one will be able to delete theirs either (talking to you, Andy Gavin! :naughty: )

We still have some kinks we're working out with both the main site software and the forum software. Perhaps once those are resolved, I can move over those profiles of folks that are still here posting, who actually want them in that type of section. Doesn't make sense to move those who have left or feel awkward about it.

I would say to our regulars:
  • If you want it moved, please update the content as you see fit first.
  • Then clean up the broken text breaks (single and double quotes didn't translate -- must have been the curly/non curly bullshit) and heading sizes.
  • Then let me know that you want it moved.
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Dr Nick

OK fiddled a bit, and updated the links - at least two were dead.
Happy for it to be moved, why not eh?!