Dave, a request

Help me make this a better Forum! Got some ideas that would make this place better, let me know.
otcconan

Dave, a request

I thought about posting this in an IM but there's a suggestion forum and maybe other folks would like to chime in.

Dave, is there any way that we could open a Songwriting forum?

I think this could be a place where people could post ideas, maybe inspirations for songs, how they develop songs, or just random lyrics in the hope they could collaborate online with other players.

We have the technique forum, which leads to the guitar forum, which leads to the effects forum, and then we have a recording forum. I think we're missing a step.

You cannot record something you have not created. I think a songwriting forum would be a good place for people to garner information from others that has helped them in the past. I am working on a post that will discribe in detail my songwriting process, which I'd hope would end up in the KB, but I think that could lead to all kinds of discussions that would be beneficial to all visitors of the board.

Thank you for your consideration.
Dinosaur David B

Dave, a request

Sure, that's easy enough.
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
otcconan

Dave, a request

Thank you very much, Dave.
LerxstFan

Dave, a request

Actually, that is a great idea OTC. I would love to have a place to find out out how some of you approach this subject. :up: