New Accept! Humanoid

Because you don't think we all know how to use YouTube's search field as well as you do, post your YouTube links and other video clips here.
Dinosaur David B

Re: New Accept! Humanoid

I may be the biggest Accept/Hoffmann fan here, and I agree as well.  As I mentioned, I thought the first two Tornillo albums were awesome -- without any tracks I'd really call filler (even within the context of Accept sameyness).  The later ones always have some great songs, too, (IMO), but more filler tracks. I tend to add my favorites to my Accept playlist and carry on rather than listening to them AS albums. Sometimes I listen as a whole album, and when I do, there's really not much that bothers me about them.  I'm still so glad they're back from the dead, I'll keep buying their albums as long as they keep putting them out. 
YMMV. 
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
Stitsel

I agree with you on this too. As you say....B grade Accept albums are still better than a lot of the shit out there.
Haffner

Dinosaur wrote: I may be the biggest Accept/Hoffmann fan here, and I agree as well.  As I mentioned, I thought the first two Tornillo albums were awesome -- without any tracks I'd really call filler (even within the context of Accept sameyness).  The later ones always have some great songs, too, (IMO), but more filler tracks. I tend to add my favorites to my Accept playlist and carry on rather than listening to them AS albums. Sometimes I listen as a whole album, and when I do, there's really not much that bothers me about them.  I'm still so glad they're back from the dead, I'll keep buying their albums as long as they keep putting them out. 
YMMV. 

There's always at least Wolf to look forward to. 

I too see the early Tornillo as classics. I finally checked Rise of Chaos and liked it! Really good album.