NAD incoming: alessandro hw deluxe reverb

This is the forum for discussion and questions regarding Amplifiers, yours, or someone elses.
bourbonsamurai

NAD incoming: alessandro hw deluxe reverb

after considering carefully the idea of building my own, i decided to buy a george alessandro hw dr.  im getting a celestion heritage g12-65 with it.  my plan is to use a little lehle to switch between the vibrato channel, and the tweedy modified normal channel.  this is my all time favorite club amp, and with the corect dirt/od, and compressor/boost, it really will do any fucking thing whatsoever.  i did opt for a solid pine mojotone cabinet, to reduce weight.  i had to unass a bunch of miscellaneous gear, including a nice soundcraft pa head, and my 5150 combo, to make this happen, but itll be worth it to have a quieter, lighter amp, that operates in the saner ranges of gain and volume.  as i have learned, the normal channel of this amp is half decent for blues harp, too.  if i ever attain proficiency with harp, i may actually even use it for that, lol.  until it arrives, im gonna use my roommates boogie mk2, which is heavy af, but otherwise ideal.  im excited to see what this fall has in store, here in new orleans.