Ozzy not doing well

Here's a place for current news items that may be of interest to forumites.
Dinosaur David B

Ozzy not doing well

It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
axe

Re: Ozzy not doing well

Ozzy has defied the odds for so many years. It's incredible really.
Despite the fact that he's pissed me off many times over the years I wish him the best.

axe
cvansickle

This is my dog, Ozzy. Full name, Ozzy Pawsbourne, Prince of Barkness. He's doing just fine. I will be said when his namesake passes.

Haffner

I too haven't been too fond of Ozzy as either a person or musician (haven't bought an album by him in 36 years). 

That said, his music with Black Sabbath changed my life, inspiring me to become a guitar player. He was part of some of my most beloved songs, songs which will never die in my mind and heart. Those songs mean so much to me.

I pray for his health.
iplayLouD

Sad stuff. This whole generation is
getting really old now, and there’s nothing like it in the modern industry sadly.

I’m 32, younger than most here. When I was growing up all the 70s Dino greats were in their 60s already, so it was very old music to begin with, but I saw something in it that modern rock / metal didn’t get, and still doesn’t get. The younger generation just doesn’t channel the attitude, and it’s a shame. When my kids will be teens there’ll be no classic Dino acts left.
Dinosaur David B

playLouD wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:13 pmWhen my kids will be teens there’ll be no classic Dino acts left.

They be touring as holograms! Or maybe as franchises -- like Kiss and Whitesnake.
It's not a restring until I'm bleeding.
iplayLouD

That’s not… so bad. Previous eras of music died without any holograms or franchises. 10 years from now, who knows, maybe I will take my kid to RJD’s ghost show.