Hello, DRG

Introduce yourself to the Dino Rock Guitar Forum. Please mention how you found us!
Hint: you'll get a warmer reception if your first post isn't spam.
iGouger

Hello, DRG

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. :smile:
guitarrednfeathered

Hello, DRG

Sorry, I'm late. I just returned from a little vacation. Welcome! You sound like you were built for DRG. Nice list of current favorite guitar players- you won't get many arguments with those choices around here. :up:
iGouger

Hello, DRG

Thank you! :smile:

This site is actually one of the main reasons why I list Gary Moore amongst my favorites. Sure, I had known about his blues stuff (Still got the Blues and onward) for awhile, but the "alchemy" profile on this site got me listening to Black Rose, Coliseum 2, and his great stuff from the 80s. I just wish I had gotten into him sooner; all hope for me of ever seeing him playing live is now lost, unfortunately.
guitarrednfeathered

Hello, DRG

I can relate to that entire post. There are SO many guitar players/music/bands I've discovered by hanging around here and a great number of them whom I've lost out on getting to them in time.

I am happy to have them in my current world though, and still learn all the time from this forum and site.