Hi Everyone....

Introduce yourself to the Dino Rock Guitar Forum. Please mention how you found us!
Hint: you'll get a warmer reception if your first post isn't spam.
Skye

Hi Everyone....

Osky wrote:
Skye wrote:
Thanks Osky, I'm sure I will. From Birmingham, eh? Bit of rock guitar history there!!
deffo...Sabbath, Priest, half of Zep, Trapeeze/Glen Hughes, Slade, Diamond Head, Wolfsbane/Blaze Bailey, Magnum, Quartz, Lemmy, Slash, Napalm Death...all originate from the Midlands....Even Phil Lynott was born in Birmingham prior to moving to Dublin! Must be something in the water :metal: I live in the city of Lichfield now which is about 15 miles NE of Birmingham...Sabbath first played the song Black Sabbath at a pub in here back in 1969, so to me this is the birthplace of metal!

Hell yea! That's very cool to live so close to such a historic spot for heavy rock.

Thanks Seven Moons.
Worldgonestrange

Hi Everyone....

Welcome!

Huge George Lynch fan here. Unfortunately he never tours this far down under but i live in hope, lol.
Skye

Hi Everyone....

Worldgonestrange wrote:
Welcome!

Huge George Lynch fan here.

We should get along just fine then - lol. Thanks for the welcome.
jebbudda

Hi Everyone....

Welcome Nick .

Happy you found us . :up:
Skye

Hi Everyone....

Thanks Jebbudda - me too! I haven't had this many like-minded guitar players to talk shop with in a long time...lol....

And I've been reading thru those alchemy profiles and man, that is some well researched and well written stuff. Really enjoying reading those! I've worked as a professional writer and editor and the layout and detail on those are fantastic.

Very impressive insight into each player and a good ability to articulate it - well done. :clap: