Plese hellp mei.

Help me make this a better Forum! Got some ideas that would make this place better, let me know.
Chubtone

Plese hellp mei.

guitarrednfeathered wrote:
Why don't you ask him to post a picture of himself....

I've seen Smokin' Guns videos of him playing guitar on You Tube. You have never seen sexier ankles. I mean never EVAR. And he has the perfect socks to show them off. I'm talking the kind of socks that come with pom poms on the back that you have to rip off if you are a dude. And by dude I mean the kind of dude that likes wearing womens socks. :smile:
guitarrednfeathered

Plese hellp mei.

For goddess sake, Man. Post a link to the video.
Smoking Guns

Plese hellp mei.

OMG, my ankles gave someone a "chub". Ah, the good ole days of posting youtube videos.... Chub, you still have that S4?

Guitarrednfeathered, fear not of erotic over the top talk here, I welcome it! :onfire: :cool: :icon_syda:
Chubtone

Plese hellp mei.

I never had an S4. I used to have an A4. It was Vandenberg that had the Audi RS4 :notworthy: I just have a little old M3 that I freaking love.
Smoking Guns

Plese hellp mei.

Chubtone wrote:
I never had an S4. I used to have an A4. It was Vandenberg that had the Audi RS4 :notworthy: I just have a little old M3 that I freaking love.

RS4?!?!?!?! WOW! I am still sporting the TT Quattro (with APR chip of course). Love it. Audi and BMW have so many awesome cars now...