NGD in Quarantine

This one is from Wildwood, FedEx delivered on Sunday. Reverend Six Gun TL, Medieval Red. Supposedly the bridge pickup is a Tele type, but the sound is very Stratty. Usual Reverend specs, with Roasted Maple neck, Pau Ferro fretboard, and solid Korina body. Controls are master volume, master tone, and bass contour. Neck and middle pickup positions absolutely shine!

This is my first ever Wilkinson vibrato bridge. I like it better than a typical Strat bridge and it stays in tune very well. The locking tuners must help with that, I guess. The bar is a little longer than I would like. It came with FIVE different Allen Wrenches to handle all the adjustments! Of course, Wildwood did a terrific setup before shipping, and tossed in the case for free and a free t-shirt too!
Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!

Comments

• Wildwood are the best.
    I threw me guitar out. Why bother? Why bother? Use it as a coffee table. Because I can't play it like that. 
    -- David St. Hubbins.
  • eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,802
    Reverends apealled very much to me.
    Congrats! 
  • mr_crowleymr_crowley Posts: 6,651
    Nice one! Congrats!

Now I guess you have loads of time to fiddle around with it, enjoy that :) 
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,597
    Nice...congrats!
  • DargavelDargavel Posts: 614
    Play it in good health. Especially important these days. I always loved the sound of the contour knob on humbucker reverends. Looks like a fantastic guitar to play. 
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,934
    Another unusual one! Congrats, and it's the right time to say: play it in good health... 
  • inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,704
              Wildwood can't be beat !!! I've purchased four guitars from them and every single one was set up perfectly to my personal specifications. My Martin HD-28, Rickenbacker 1993 12 string, Gibson Custom Shop CS336 and Gibson Quilt Top Les Paul Traditional. Not one flaw among them. Just Excellent !!!
              Wildwood is fast becoming the #1 Reverend guitar dealership. What with Greg Koch doing Wildwoods demos as well as having his signature guitar built by Reverend the relationship is bound to be strong.
              Congratulations Chris. I've thought about that same model myself. It's like a Stratocaster with a  Gibson non-reverse Firebird lower bout and a pretty darn original upper bout with excellent access to the upper frets. It's got a very cool look that stands out among the common guitar body shapes without having to go all crazy pointy. It's smooth and cool.