Dimash

2»

Comments

• SnoogansSnoogans Posts: 1,670
    inmyhands said:
    Just when you're sure you've heard the best of the best Dimash comes along. I'm trying to get the knot out of the center of my back and the tingles to quits running through my arms. I can't believe the way his performance just drew me in tighter and tighter. I've never had a singer's voice do that to me before. I need to crack my neck. Flex my legs.

Amazing.  So Amazing.

I'm a roaring Dino guitar beast (ahem), and maybe it's just the shitty state of thngs generally, but every time I watch that performance, I find myself welling up...

• The SeekerThe Seeker Posts: 602
    Me too. 

We had a thread sometime ago about 'That Moment' in music that changed you.  Mine was 'Child in Time' from MIJ, but this feels like another one !!

It may wear off, but currently, its a bit overwhelming

Jeez - I'm such a pussy !

• pprovostpprovost Posts: 2,636
    edited March 18
    If you want to see more, here are all of his performances on the Chinese talent show in one video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh8azmf4j5A
    Post edited by pprovost on
    I think sometimes if you try to play too technically, you lose something in the music - like you're playing for another guitar player. I like to play for people. The more sophisticated and mature guitarists become, the more they go with the feel.

- Ritchie Blackmore