Kind of inevitable -- even appropriate -- for David Lee Roth to end up with a residency in Las Vegas

OPENING NIGHT 2020 David Lee Roth Vegas ***ENTIRE SHOW***

In the midst of the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Comments

• I thought so to.  I mean, Dave it like a Mr. Las Vegas show guy and always has. 
    "These riffs were built to last a lifetime." Keith Richards B)

BDR-529  

Member:
    Squier Army
    Schecter Society

• He's always been much more of an entertainer than he is a singer.
    In the midst of the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
  • I've heard some people–Eddie Trunk and randos on the internet—say they think the background vocals are prerecorded, in full or in part. What do you guys think?

I guess could believe it. During the call and response stuff at the end of Gigolo, which is improvised and therefore not recorded, the backup guys' voices sound less full to me.
    My music videos and everything else: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCledLngWDeoZ0rzjIU6Pxzw
  • M11M11 Posts: 841
    I've heard some people–Eddie Trunk and randos on the internet—say they think the background vocals are prerecorded, in full or in part. What do you guys think?
    Those background vocals do sound kinda canned, to my ears at least.
  • At this point, so what?  It's a Vegas show.