Adrian Smith-Crossroads

I just stumbled upon this looking up stuff on Youtube. Pretty kickass version. I just noticed Adrian's voice reminds me of Rory Gallagher. 

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,379
    ....also "Hocus Pocus" from the same sessions:

• mr_crowleymr_crowley Posts: 6,599
    Ripping tone he got going there! Overall very good :) 

Weird thing they are not facoing each other eventhough it doesn't seem to be an audience or anything.
  • Wow, thanks for posting this. Quite awesome.

Adrian is a great player, by far the best in the Maiden camp, and this demonstrates how versatile he is.

Very cool he is stil using the Deluxe Goldtop. He claims it's probably the best guitar he will ever have.
  • LerxstFanLerxstFan Posts: 4,661
    That is killer! He does sound like Rory. 
  • VandenbergVandenberg Posts: 3,883
    This is fucking killer!  Adrian with that Les Paul is a match made in heaven, now this is blues influenced rock will balls maybe Mr Bonnamassa may finally take heed, a distortion pedal and balls are not things to be shunned, Adrain was very Rory.

More... Please Adrian.   
  • M11M11 Posts: 824

More... Please Adrian.   
    This.

Since Maiden is basically Steve Harris' show and they've been doing the same long songs in E minor with the hooligan sing-along part for the last 20 years I wish Adrian would do more solo stuff or what he did with Bruce in the mid 90s.

• More... Please Adrian.   
    This.

Since Maiden is basically Steve Harris' show and they've been doing the same long songs in E minor with the hooligan sing-along part for the last 20 years I wish Adrian would do more solo stuff or what he did with Bruce in the mid 90s.

That description of Iron Maiden made me laugh.

Yeah also the guitar tone in this vid is really cool.
    My music videos and everything else: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCledLngWDeoZ0rzjIU6Pxzw

• More... Please Adrian.   
    This.

That description of Iron Maiden made me laugh.

Yeah also the guitar tone in this vid is really cool.

Agreed, except that I would say that it's probably been 30 years, by now...
  • More respect for Adrian, if posible!
    \m/