The Misfits//Glenn Danzig

2»

Comments

• BreakfastimeBreakfastime Posts: 2,152
    What'd I win?

Don't tell me it's a 'dream date' with Danzig.... :weep:
  • Ha ha, of course not! You win a free session with his personal trainer. You must come ready to lift your own weight in mic stands and amps. 
  • BreakfastimeBreakfastime Posts: 2,152
    [quote author=guitarrednfeathered link=topic=9805.msg150809#msg150809 date=1263414521]
    Ha ha, of course not! You win a free session with his personal trainer. You must come ready to lift your own weight in mic stands and amps. 
    [/quote]

That's cool, I'd probably rather hang out with his personal trainer anyhow.

PS I have a good Danzig joke but it's kinda hard to tell over the internet...I'll try anyhow. ready?

here we go:

(holding arms all the way up in the air with hands curled around an imaginary bar) "What's this?"
    "gee...i dunno...what is that?"
    "Glenn Danzig mowing the lawn!"  :ha:

(you see, he's a very short fellow)
  • [quote author=Breakfastime link=topic=9805.msg150811#msg150811 date=1263415328]
    [quote author=guitarrednfeathered link=topic=9805.msg150809#msg150809 date=1263414521]
    Ha ha, of course not! You win a free session with his personal trainer. You must come ready to lift your own weight in mic stands and amps. 
    [/quote]

That's cool, I'd probably rather hang out with his personal trainer anyhow.

PS I have a good Danzig joke but it's kinda hard to tell over the internet...I'll try anyhow. ready?

here we go:

(holding arms all the way up in the air with hands curled around an imaginary bar) "What's this?"
    "gee...i dunno...what is that?"
    "Glenn Danzig mowing the lawn!"   :ha:

(you see, he's a very short fellow)

[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You are on a ROLL today, Breakfastime!!!! I wish I knew someone I could tell that to who would appreciate it, but everyone I can think of is on this forum.....
  • Gunner4LifeGunner4Life Posts: 6,320
    Danzig was pretty cool back in the day.

That video is funny, sad but funny.
  • inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,668
    This is, by far, the easiest section of the forum to moderate. Open acceptance and discussion. Killer Cool!
  • you know i had never given this a chance but I just listened to the first Danzig album and it has some pretty awesome Riffage IMO
  • JasonJason Posts: 1,931
    Yeah. It's a strong album if memory serves. I still need to dig out my drawer and find my old Misfits/Danzig CDs.