NOW WITH VOCALS- Alcatrazz Jet to Jet

2»

Comments

• Fantastic! Well done to both of you. Nothing easy about that tune.
  • That was fantastic Eduardo! That solo must be demonically challenging but to my ears you absolutely nailed it.  Yeah....vocals off the scale,  some of those notes are beyond all but a few singers id imagine 
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,934
    Amazing Grahamesque vocals, and jaw-dropping guitar playing  :o :+1: :+1:  
  • Thank you, guys. 
  • I have met guys that don't like Graham, some even in this forum, and for the life of me, I can't understand it. the guy is an amazing singer, top ten of all time in my book. I suppose it's something in his vocal tone? The stuff he did on Down to Earth, Assault Attack and of course No Parole is legendary. 

It doesn't hurt that he worked with world class guitar players on those three albums as well. 
  • Yes, he's a great singer, but I find the character of his voice grating after a while. Doesn't mean I don't listen to those albums. 
    I threw me guitar out. Why bother? Why bother? Use it as a coffee table. Because I can't play it like that. 
    -- David St. Hubbins.
  • Yes, he's a great singer, but I find the character of his voice grating after a while. Doesn't mean I don't listen to those albums. 
    Fair enough. 
  •  He's always touching the line of the bad pitch, and seems to be next to loss voice control, but not! It's similar the way Gary plays on the line of loss control when on fire. 
    But, that adds danger and emotion, for me, at least.