Balls to the Wall - full song cover

2»

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,599
    Saw that on Facebook Andy. Fucking amazing job you and your friends did with this. I imagine this was a helluva lot of fun....it certainly was fun to watch and listen to. Always great to watch you play guitar. Thanks for posting that.
  • Andy GAndy G Posts: 1,103
    Duojett71 said:
    Saw that on Facebook Andy. Fucking amazing job you and your friends did with this. I imagine this was a helluva lot of fun....it certainly was fun to watch and listen to. Always great to watch you play guitar. Thanks for posting that.
    Thanks Mark! Really glad you liked it. There were some parts that were a real blast - it's impossible to play that song without singing along to the "God bless ya!!" parts :lol: 
    "Practice cures most tone issues"
    - John Suhr
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,934
    Awesome cover, everyone sounds great, including the vocals: a perfect match for the song. :+1: 
    Awesome cover, everyone sounds great, including the vocals: a perfect match for the song. :+1: 
    Thanks Vincent! I'm glad you liked the vocals - I think Björn did a really great job with it. 
    - John Suhr
  • I really wanna see you guys do something else. Looking forward for your next entry. 
  • M11M11 Posts: 865
    This was awesome Andy, hope there will be more!
    I really wanna see you guys do something else. Looking forward for your next entry. 
    M11 said:
    This was awesome Andy, hope there will be more!
    Thanks guys! We recorded another one, but it's not finished yet. Hopefully we'll get it done, it depends on how it turns out and how busy we are with other stuff :)
    - John Suhr
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 1,679
    Awesome!