Chubtone Les paul style?

Any one know if Curt is planning on offering hot rod LP's I got a need, please  as a brother who has to maintain a low "internet" profile, replies of check Face insta what's up etc  are not helpful. 

What say you all? 
Many Thanks 

Comments

• There's something that LOOKS like a Chubtone LP on their IG page, but I think it was a repair or conversion. You'd have to ask them.
    I threw me guitar out. Why bother? Why bother? Use it as a coffee table. Because I can't play it like that. 
    -- David St. Hubbins.
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 2,323
    edited September 2020
    As Rick said a while ago, This is so different to what Chub usualy does that it might not be worth the effort, but who knows? Charvel themselves were only doing this same thing until Randy Rhoads showed up, after all.

I saw that Lester Dave mentioned, and I am pretty sure it was a repair job indeed.
    Post edited by Tatosh Guitar on
  • inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,704
    Yes. Curt knows what he and his team are especially good at building and they don't venture outside that build type. They want everything they put out to be excellent. A couple months back I checked on the possibility of a Gibson scale neck but that wasn't possible. He's a great friend and I wouldn't want to ever pull him out of his safe zone. Perfectionists. What are you going to do. B)
  • I thought this looked like a pretty interesting build.

I threw me guitar out. Why bother? Why bother? Use it as a coffee table. Because I can't play it like that. 
    -- David St. Hubbins.