Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Fight With Colon Cancer

I threw me guitar out. Why bother? Why bother? Use it as a coffee table. Because I can't play it like that. 
-- David St. Hubbins.

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,597
    Damn that is such a shame. He was really making a name for himself. He was perfect as The Black Panther. RIP...
  • VandenbergVandenberg Posts: 3,939
    I am stunned by this, he brought the Black Panther to life in such an amazing way, spreading a message that ALL lives matter and was proving himself to be a very versatile actor and always came across as a totally decent person, it is very weird how some losses hit you hard, RIP Chadwick I will remember you always.
  • Another tragic loss.  He really had star power and was great in everything he did.  The future was wide open.  RIP.
  • cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,292
    This one was totally out of nowhere. I know he played other roles, but he completely embodied the character of Black Panther and his presence will be missed in that mythos. RIP.
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
  • I thought he was way better playing James Brown and Jackie Robinson.
    I threw me guitar out. Why bother? Why bother? Use it as a coffee table. Because I can't play it like that. 
    -- David St. Hubbins.
  • VandenbergVandenberg Posts: 3,939
    edited August 2020
    His portrayal of James Brown was stunning I admit, 21 bridges was an excellent film to, but to me he was T'challa and I have been reading the FF and the related characters for a very long time so the Black Panther is a character that features large in my comic collection and Chadwick was him to a T, this has hit hard for me, a class act taken way to soon.
    Post edited by Vandenberg on
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 2,310
    I haven't really posted on this because, damn. I'll be totally honest, this screwed me, BAD. I loved the Black Panther movie, I liked what it did for some people, I liked the dude and everything else I saw him on. and he was my exact age, born the same year as me, and lived with cancer at pretty much the same time I was starting a family and raising a baby.

I honestly still can't believe it.