New Pedal Day

Dig this kick ass little tremelo pedal I just picked up. Despite its size, it sounds fantastic. I'm loving it so far. I can use it to get a decent Duane Eddy sound or even Southern Culture on the Skids. Pretty bad ass for 30 bucks shipped. 

Comments

• cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,292
    I've been curious about those little pedals for a few years, but never tried one. Glad they sound pretty good. I had a Hotone mini amp for about a five minutes and sent it back. I didn't care for it at all.

The pedals remind me of this little robot toy I have:

Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
  • LerxstFanLerxstFan Posts: 4,781
    Yeah, that's funny, my wife said the same thing. It looks like a robot.  I think it sounds just fine so far. I wasn't expecting much for the price. I just wanted that effect for my amp. At some point I will pick up a Fender Custom Deluxe reissue. I figure at 22 watts it's the perfect fit for a home practice amp. Until then though, this pedal is perfect. 
  • cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,292
    I've got a Deluxe Reverb with an alnico speaker. That 22 watts can peel the paint off the walls of MY NEIGHBOR'S house!
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
    Yeah, that Custom Deluxe has cool circuitry. The one side is a Fender Bassman circuit and the other side is more liek a Deluxe. It's supposed to take pedals better and break up sooner. I had a Boogie Studio .22 that could cause mayhem if I turned it up too much. LOL
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,597
    I think we carried that line at Sam Ash, when I worked there my last go around. Great pedals and a great price. I used to have a guy come in and buy one of those every week or so....he was really into playing them, but I also think he liked collecting them. 
    So far, it is a home run. Through my amp I easily get a decent rockabilly tone now. I've been working a lot of Duane Eddy lately and it makes it a lot more fun.