Fender Tone Master series

has anybody here had a chance to demo one of these?  the 33lb Twin Reverb, with built in attenuator, and IR direct out, has me intrigued.  the YT clips all sound magnificent.

Comments

• cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,292
    I thought very hard about maybe getting a Tone Master Deluxe Reverb, having been very impressed with the Premier Guitar magazine demo. However, I decided to stick with the real thing, or at least a variant of it. It should be arriving tomorrow.
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
  • bourbonsamuraibourbonsamurai Posts: 1,638
    I thought very hard about maybe getting a Tone Master Deluxe Reverb, having been very impressed with the Premier Guitar magazine demo. However, I decided to stick with the real thing, or at least a variant of it. It should be arriving tomorrow.
    i've already got a normal Deluxe Reverb.  i'm looking hard at the Tone Master Twin for situations where i don't want to lug it around.  33lbs for a 2x12 combo is just incredibly attractive.
  • StitselStitsel Posts: 2,190
    Not to change the subject, as I don't really know too much about Fender amps....but I saw a guy in a club once playing through a tiny miked tweed combo, he had a ferocious huge tone....I had to ask him about his amp.It was an original (don't recall the year) Fender Deluxe, and it screamed.
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 2,313
    Stitsel said:
    Not to change the subject, as I don't really know too much about Fender amps....but I saw a guy in a club once playing through a tiny miked tweed combo, he had a ferocious huge tone....I had to ask him about his amp.It was an original (don't recall the year) Fender Deluxe, and it screamed.

Well, if it was a tweed Deluxe that's as holy grail Fender amp you can probably get. Those things are legendary, so no surprise. Stuff like the Hotel California solos were recorded with those.

As for these new Tone Master series, I honestly hadn't heard anything about them. I thought they were the equivalent to the Marshall 20 watters or the like but I checked their specs and they aren't tube. I am always quite skeptical in this, but technology is catching up, I suppose. Something like a BluAmp has microtube technology. so I wonder what exactly Fender is doing with these...

• eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,803
    It's a Digital dedícate Deluxe Tweed modeler. IMO, if you Like modrlling amps and You are a one tone only guy, it's for you.