Mixed songs of myne.

Ieeees.
The magic of good ears, gear and experience take a poor homemade number of recorings onto a more than acceptable collection of songs.

You all alredy know the song but I think it worth a good earphone and/or hihg volume hifi listening. Listen to the whole thing on a time. 

My former estudent Adrian, on Musiikii Studios is the wizard.

Enjoy! 
https://eduardozr.bandcamp.com/album/just-another-instrumental-guitar-player

Comments

• eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,674
    edited January 4
    I think that's not great enough for the current news folder :D

By the way, that evening I'm playing a Motorhead tribute show. 
    I'll play a guitar/amp only gear 100% analog, for the first time on my life. \m/
    Post edited by eduardoritos on
  • EugenicScumEugenicScum Posts: 5,323
    Definitely going to check this out soon. Love your playing.
    Check out my band: Bevar Sea
    Definitely going to check this out soon. Love your playing.
    Hope you'll like it. 
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,930
    Sounds good! Much more polished. Congrats!
    In the midst of the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 2,016
    Listening right now. I have been mostly offline for the last weeks so I am catching up. I like what I hear so far. Great production along with the incredible playing.

I couldn't help to notice... you played with Tierra Santa?? :o
    edited January 7
    Listening right now. I have been mostly offline for the last weeks so I am catching up. I like what I hear so far. Great production along with the incredible playing.

I couldn't help to notice... you played with Tierra Santa?? :o
    Thank you. 

I'm the session player on 4 Tierra Santa albums and got the live gig btw 2014/2016,playing Spain South America and a 15 day USA tour. 

I'm the solo player on most of of the band's hits. 
    Hidden player. 
    Post edited by eduardoritos on
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 2,016
    Thank you. 

I'm the session player on 4 Tierra Santa albums and got the live gig btw 2014/2016,playing Spain South America and a 15 day USA tour. 

I'm the solo player on most of of the band's hits. 
    Hidden player. 

Color me impressed. Those guys played here last month. Big stadium concert, lots of merchandizing, etc. I didn't go, but if you were still their touring player I would have been there for sure, had I known in advance of course haha.

I will have to check this stuff now. Never been too much into those guys but if you are playing then they are gonna be good, of course.

Ghost players are more common than people think. KISS did. Crue did it. A lot of the big hair metal radio hits had those, a lot of times played by the same guy. I find it very cool you did it too.
    I was in Buenos Aires in 2016, I think.