Happy new year, DRG peeps.

2»

Comments

• M11M11 Posts: 823
    Happy New Year everyone! 

@inmyhands I agree with everything you said in your last post especially with "Let 2020 be the year we're finally willing to give to gain".
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,604
    I don't see a lot of questions in Rick's post. I just see an elaboration of the ideals presented in John Lennon's Imagine
    When I was 16, I had three bumper stickers on the back of my Dodge Dart: The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and The WHO.  Not much has changed. 
  • cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,159
    Happy New Year, lads and lasses!

NYE was an awesome date night with my wife. NYD was spent eating my mother in law's meatloaf, black eyed peas and collard greens, and watching college football. Halfway successful, my team won their bowl but my wife's team lost theirs.
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
  • BytorBytor Posts: 1,571
    SMH...

Happy New Year All

Raise the Bar
  • HaffnerHaffner Posts: 7,853
    edited January 2
    I spent New Year's Eve and Day with this Metal woman who seems preposterously nuts about me. The feeling is mutual...even if I still have lingering reservations due to a hellaciously bad break up in 2018 (that some folks here helped me through in all kinds of ways...my gratitude is boundless). 

I'm not sure how much better starting the New Year's could be...to be with people you love who love you back. Based on this, 2020 looks the most promising year I've had in over ten years.
    Post edited by Haffner on
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,604
    Glad to hear that, Andy.  Go slow. Take your time and enjoy it. 
    When I was 16, I had three bumper stickers on the back of my Dodge Dart: The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and The WHO.  Not much has changed. 
  • mr_crowleymr_crowley Posts: 6,599
    Bit late to the party but wish everyone a marvelous 2020! I know I am set for some big things as I finally graduate from the university - didn't see that one coming :) 

Beautiful post Rick, thanks for that <3