Looks like the Y&T doco is FINALLY shipping

Just got notification.
I think it's been 5 years in the making, but oddly enough, given the previews I've seen, it looks like it's gonna be worth the wait.
I ain't falling for no banana in the tailpipe.

Comments

• Yeah, I received that info, too.

One month ago I've seen them live and, as usual, incredible show. 
  • Jay GJay G Posts: 2,659
    I just saw them a few months back and they crushed it just like it was 1983 which was the last time I recall seeing them opening for RUSH.  Already have front row seats to see them again in February at my favorite venue on back to back nights with UFO.  Looking forward to the new doc!
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,486
    edited November 2019
    Got this email today:

Good news! The documentary DVD for Kickstarter backers has shipped today! If you had an outstanding reward, that is also included in your shipped package. You get an extra-special bonus, as all packages were hand-packed by the band and management.

Please note: The DVD was manufactured as ALL REGIONS so it should play in your DVD player; if you encounter any issues in your country or with your player (older DVD players may pose problems), then you can watch it on a computer, which is not region-specific.

Thank you for your continued patience as we also struggled with waiting for this film to be completed. We're happy with the final result and we think you'll enjoy as much as we do.

RegardingIf you encounter any issues in your country or with your player (older DVD players may pose problems), then you can watch it on a computer, which is not region-specific.

LOL. I haven't had a computer with a disk player in it in almost 10 years. 

Post edited by Dinosaur David B on
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 1,700
    edited November 2019

LOL. I haven't had a computer with a disk player in it in almost 10 years. 

I don't even have a DVD player anymore. I use my wife's playstation if I need to play something.
    Post edited by Tatosh Guitar on
  • I have an external dvd usb player, just in case. 
  • BytorBytor Posts: 1,547
    Cool, pre ordered. B)

And yeah, ext dvd player here. It's USB I'd be fuckened without
  • Just watched it tonight. Really good, but there's no way in hell it should have taken this long to make.