eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,803
edited November 2019 in Effects Forum
Post edited by eduardoritos on

Comments

• Incredible sounding on any setting.
    Big. 
    Very big. 
    Noisy. 

Judt found at the same time somebody was asking for one of it. I'd buyed thinking on a trade. 
    The trade it's not working, and now, I own this thing. 
    Maybe, the pedal will rest at home and I'll buy an almost identocsl sounding Mooer Eleclady (the EM's clone). 
    Or I can try to emulate it with the good souning Boss gt8 flanger (ABing with the original). 

• Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,934
    That's a very good price.  It's the model with a 24V power supply, right? 
  • eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,803
    edited November 2019
    No, it's the one whit power cord only.

The paper on the box awares seriously about pluggining always whit heart conection to avoid any damage because an internal error.

After two hours tweeking the boss, comparing with the setting I like on the ehx, I'd almost cloned the sound, but without the harashing back noise on the original one. 

65 eur to have an original source of classic tones to learn from it's a VERY good price. 

I've found some models on 250/500 €, depending on the manufacture year. 
    Post edited by eduardoritos on
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,934
    Great deal, indeed.
    I still have my old Ibanez FL-9 flanger from 1983, it's a classic sounding flanger too, but different.  Unfortunately the switch has serious problems, and it's not a standard switch that you can change easily.  But I haven't use flanger in years, so it doesn't really matter. 

I've read good things on the Mooer Elec Lady clone too.  
  • Great deal, indeed.
    I still have my old Ibanez FL-9 flanger from 1983, it's a classic sounding flanger too, but different.  Unfortunately the switch has serious problems, and it's not a standard switch that you can change easily.  But I haven't use flanger in years, so it doesn't really matter. 

I've read good things on the Mooer Elec Lady clone too.  

You could make a bypass simple circuit whit a fx loop pedal (lehle hss a good one) and stay always on the Ibanez, using the fx loop as on/of switch. 

• I did that short thing, two same parts, first with the Electric Mistress into the Marshall JCM 800, the second half, only the Boss GT8 (both "amps" int the Mooer Radar, same IR).
    The solo is the Marshall boosted with a Marshal Bluesbreaker II, mode booster.
    Drums, solo, bass and keys have the purpose of putting the sound on context.

Sure, the original EM and the Marshall sound better, but, mixed with many other instruments, and on a live situation... It worths carrying so many kg on your back?
    I don't thing so-