Dirty Shirley (Lynch project # ????)

2»

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,484
    The Sabbath "Die Young" cover was cool.....mostly because of the vocals. Did not care for the guitar sound or the overall power metal sound or style it was in. I also got tired of the two handed guitar theatrics.....but the vocals sounded great.
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,794
    Duojett71 said:
    The Sabbath "Die Young" cover was cool.....mostly because of the vocals. Did not care for the guitar sound or the overall power metal sound or style it was in. I also got tired of the two handed guitar theatrics.....but the vocals sounded great.
    Same here, exactly. The guitar work felt out of place, but the vocals were very good. I've listened to other YouTube clips. I don't like his band "Animal Drive" at all.  But he really is an excellent singer.  Let's hope he'll have the opportunity to work with a top level guitarist/songwriter, otherwise he might become just another Jorn Lande.    Lynch is definitely a step in the right direction (even if I think the preview song is completely forgettable - last year's Ultraphonix material was much more distinctive IMO). 

• Clearly if Ritchie ever wants to get off the couch again, THIS is the guy. Or if DC ever wants to take the Meat Loaf approach, retire, and let someone else front WS, THIS is the guy.

Frankly, I think RB should stay on the couch at this point. Those last shows were less than disappointing IMO.
    In the midst of the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.