Greg Koch's acoustic album!

In the midst of the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Comments

• inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,643
    edited June 2019
    I enjoyed that a lot. I wonder what acoustic guitar and resonator guitar he used to lay down the tracks?

Greg's one of those players who works his ass off, releases a lot of music and nobody outside of other guitarists ever give him his due. There are so many players with less talent sporting gold and/or platinum albums on their wall. It really is a shame. Greg deserves better for everything he's done over the years.

I own all of his other recordings so I'll be picking this one up to keep the collection complete. Plus. It's great music.
    Post edited by inmyhands on
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,746
    His primary guitar is a Martin 28 variant. 
    In the midst of the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
  • DivasaurusDivasaurus Posts: 56
    Fantastic!  Frankly all of his efforts are really phenomenal.  
  • M11M11 Posts: 837
    I was not aware of Greg or his music and I really loved this album. Will check out the rest of his stuff, which I'm assuming is more electric?
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,746
    His recorded music is more electric but as this album shows, Greg is an all-around threat, and probably half-Dino in his roots and influences. He is the guy who demos the guitars for Wildwood Guitars -- which has been a boon for both Wildwood and Greg. They have the best sales model of ANYONE in this age for buying guitars sight-unseen. Greg's hilarious personality and guitar prowess make watching ALL of those videos enjoyable, whether you're buying a guitar or not. 

• eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,589
    Greg it's a must for music lovers. And fun.