Game of Thrones season 8!

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,435
    i think Jaime is going to kill Euron
    ...it's possible...or Asha.
  • bourbonsamuraibourbonsamurai Posts: 1,542
    i wonder if the Hound will finally get to square off with his brother this sunday?
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 1,862
    Duojett71 said:
    i think Jaime is going to kill Euron
    ...it's possible...or Asha.
    Ah, a fellow book reader... i think it’s either her or Drogon avenging his brother. 

i wonder if the Hound will finally get to square off with his brother this sunday?
    Cleganebowl is a sure thing at this point. Fans have been screaming to see this since season 1, and their interaction last season pretty much sealed it. Grey Worm might bite it facing the Mountain first, trying to avenge Missandei, but the Hound must be the one who finishes him, either that or they kill each other.

most people i have talked with regarding last night have failed to grasp this.

I just told a couple friends earlier today. They hadn't realized it either. I almost saw their jaws drop to the floor LOL...

People are bitching left and right on the "character assassination". I wonder what show they thought they were watching...
    Episode 5 did not fail to disappoint....total chaos.....and poor Arya.....she took a beating....but was tough a nails. She rocks. The Hound was so badass.

I just told a couple friends earlier today. They hadn't realized it either. I almost saw their jaws drop to the floor LOL...

People are bitching left and right on the "character assassination". I wonder what show they thought they were watching...
    It almost looked like Dany was sick. Maybe it was because she was not eating....I initially thought it was because she was losing it. I feel bad for Varys because it turned out he was right. He was noble up to the end and did everything for the kingdom. Unsung hero...
  • M11M11 Posts: 828
    Speaking of Game of Thrones... and guitars:

Turns out Fender Custom Shop is coming out with a Lannister Jaguar, a Stark Tele and a Targaryen Strat, the cheapest one being the Tele at $25,000 :open_mouth: 

M11 said:
    Turns out Fender Custom Shop is coming out with a Lannister Jaguar, a Stark Tele and a Targaryen Strat, the cheapest one being the Tele at $25,000 :open_mouth: 

where's the Baratheyon P-Bass?
  • inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,628
    I have to wonder. Am I the only one on the planet who's never watched one minute of this show? I don't know why. I don't have a reason. I just never felt the desire to tune in.
    inmyhands said:
    I have to wonder. Am I the only one on the planet who's never watched one minute of this show? I don't know why. I don't have a reason. I just never felt the desire to tune in.
    Hardly. I know plenty of people who never watched it, my wife and a couple of my best friends included. My brother didn't bother with it either for a long time (he was ok with the idea of all the hundreds of murders, the gratuitous sex scenes and the political intrigue, but for some reason he found the dragons a hard sell, which is weird becasue he loves the Lord of the Rings and other scy fy/ fantasy stuff). He couldn't understand why our mother and me bothered reading the books and watching the show. Then he also got hooked... go figure!
    the one thing that kept me hooked over the years was the Machiavellian aspect of the Lannister/Stark rivalry. it was very well played out, until the end.
    inmyhands said:
    Hardly. I know plenty of people who never watched it, my wife and a couple of my best friends included. My brother didn't bother with it either for a long time (he was ok with the idea of all the hundreds of murders, the gratuitous sex scenes and the political intrigue, but for some reason he found the dragons a hard sell, which is weird becasue he loves the Lord of the Rings and other scy fy/ fantasy stuff). He couldn't understand why our mother and me bothered reading the books and watching the show. Then he also got hooked... go figure!
    ....who the hell has a problem with Dragons? 

Image result for Mr Anderson That boy aint right meme
  • yngwie666yngwie666 Posts: 6,557
    I finally saw it, saw season 1 and 2 a while ago, then went through season 3 to 8 in a few weeks and it was crazy to avoid all the spoilers of season 8. It was ok, some episodes much better than others, the ending was a bit weird but why not ? My favorite character is the Hound, kind like Sancho with a sword, but in the same mood.
    Thoughts on the finale? I thought it was good, not great, but then again I think no one is ever gonna be satisfied because people just don't want the show to end.