Donation time: Site hosting for the next three years

Comments

• Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,493
    edited January 2019
    I have my monthly payments going but I'll chip in some more. This place must be kept alive <3 

Can I pay directly through the Patreon page? I don't have a PayPal-account (I don't think, don't remember the log in if I do)...
    It seems you can, but it's kind of tricky, and might be moreso since you already contribute monthly.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-make-one-15076061

You're probably better off just retrieving your Paypal account through their password reset thing.  (Paypal seems to recognize your gmail address and that your currency is in SEK)
    Post edited by Dinosaur David B on
    I ain't falling for no banana in the tailpipe.
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,701
    I just sent something.  
  • Guys -- we're at about $500 donated from about 14 of you (which is great, thanks!).
    We need another $400.
  • mr_crowleymr_crowley Posts: 6,582
    I have my monthly payments going but I'll chip in some more. This place must be kept alive <3 

Can I pay directly through the Patreon page? I don't have a PayPal-account (I don't think, don't remember the log in if I do)...
    It seems you can, but it's kind of tricky, and might be moreso since you already contribute monthly.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-make-one-15076061

You're probably better off just retrieving your Paypal account through their password reset thing.  (Paypal seems to recognize your gmail address and that your currency is in SEK)

Well, done! A little extra but I keep my Patreon running. It is my better for me personally to chip in a little continually than a lot at the same time. If you rather want it all at once please tell me so and I make it work :+1: 
  • Thanks, P!

Still haven't heard from some of you regulars.
  • BytorBytor Posts: 1,547
    I generally don't say a word about what I contribute to any forum but, I did..
  • Bytor said:
    I generally don't say a word about what I contribute to any forum but, I did..

Yes. I know you did. I know WHO did. With Mr. Crowley's donation, that's 15 of you who donated. 

We have more than 15 regulars here. 
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,324
    I have had to take two unexpected trips to California in a months time. So money is tight for me right now. I sent a small donation and hopefully I can send another one soon.
  • We're up to just over $600. Target is $900. If you haven't donated yet, please do what you can.
  • We're at $690. Please keep them coming.
  • EugenicScumEugenicScum Posts: 5,321
    Going to do this after this month's pay. DRG 4 LYF.
    Check out my band: Bevar Sea
  • SirionSirion Posts: 3,115
    So sorry I had to tune out now. I'm seriously between projects, and have had almost 2500$ of payment withheld recently. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
  • Thanks to all of you who've donated thus far.

We still have a ways to go, folks.
    Done.  
  • Thank you. 

We're at $720. Still trying to hit $900.
  • VandenbergVandenberg Posts: 3,873
    Hi Dave, just got the good lady wife to send you some money (Kay would be the name) I am just getting ready to see the family in Australia, so if I have any left lol when I get back I will bung some more.