Football!!!!

2»

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,484
    edited September 2018
    That sure was a punch in the gut for my beloved Bears. I despise the Cheeseheads as much as anybody,but you
    gotta give #12 his due.He's clearly the best QB right now. Da Bears are young,with a rookie head coach,so there's
    going to be growing pains.But the level of talent is improving,so they should be more fun to watch at the very least.
    And Mark,I'd like to thank Gruden and the Raiders for letting Khalil Mack get away and join the new Monsters of the
    Midway.Can't believe they let him go,but very happy they did!
    yeah that might go down as the worst trade in history....but in Gruden's defense I don't think he felt Mack had the desire to come back or that the deal makers were going to work it out. It sure was a punch to the gut when I heard about that news. The Raiders really need him....
    Post edited by Duojett71 on
  • TravisWTravisW Posts: 988
    Can anybody here kick? I hear there's a job in Minneapolis. 
  • i fuckin' love football, but Joe Buck is pretty sorry.  c'mon now!  he's as if Herb Tarleck from WKRP were calling games, except Herb would be unintentionally funny.
    Re: Joe FUCK.  Can't stand him.  I can't have it with people who are monochromatic in personality and monochromatic in complexion making a TV salary and annoying me.  He's a no for me.  Mute button.  Herb Tarlek had...that suit going for him and a talent for blackmail.  Herb beats Joe Buck, and that...is SAYING something.

Re: Aaron Rodgers.  Monstrous.  Amazing player.  Gutsy as fuck.  

Re: FOOTBALL.  Rams Vs Jacksonville Super Bowl?  I know it's early but dayum!
    the full cleveland ROCKS.  somewhere, in my fantasies, there lurks a coverband sporting the full cleveland, shaded Goliaths, and Brylcreem.
  • cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,220
    i fuckin' love football, but Joe Buck is pretty sorry.  c'mon now!  he's as if Herb Tarleck from WKRP were calling games, except Herb would be unintentionally funny.
    Re: Joe FUCK.  Can't stand him.  I can't have it with people who are monochromatic in personality and monochromatic in complexion making a TV salary and annoying me.  He's a no for me.  Mute button.  Herb Tarlek had...that suit going for him and a talent for blackmail.  Herb beats Joe Buck, and that...is SAYING something.

Re: Aaron Rodgers.  Monstrous.  Amazing player.  Gutsy as fuck.  

Re: FOOTBALL.  Rams Vs Jacksonville Super Bowl?  I know it's early but dayum!
    the full cleveland ROCKS.  somewhere, in my fantasies, there lurks a coverband sporting the full cleveland, shaded Goliaths, and Brylcreem.
    Cleveland has Georgia's Nick Chubb, so expect good things eventually. He only had two carries yesterday, but both were gains.
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
  • BytorBytor Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018
    Cleveland SHOULD be 2-0.. But their kicker sucked too..

We were in Morroco for 9 days.. I saw no football college or NFL the first week..
    No US news or politics either :) :) :) :) :)

I was seriously developing an eye twitch ;)
    Post edited by Bytor on