Ty Tabor - new album is heavier stuff + a short studio/gear tour

Digging the 2 tunes I've heard so far, you'll find them on the label Rat Pak's channel.
Check out my band: Bevar Sea

Comments

• Really looking forward to this album! With no new King's X for the last 10 years,I'm ready for some new music from Ty.
    Kinda cool to see him playing a Les Paul.Weird,but cool.Rock on,Mr.Tabor!
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 8,447
    He has a nice studio with some nice gear. That Les Paul it shows him playing in the "Johnny Guitar" video looks strange....it has a Les Paul Custom Headstock but the body looks like a cheaper Les Paul Studio....

• Duojett71 said:
     That Les Paul it shows him playing in the "Johnny Guitar" video looks strange....it has a Les Paul Custom Headstock but the body looks like a cheaper Les Paul Studio....
     Looks like two different guitars,Mark.They are both cherry sunburst,but the LP Custom has gold-covered
    pickups with black pickup rings,and the LP Studio has uncovered black pickups with white rings.Pretty
    sneeky! Lovely redhead,too!

• eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 2,943
    The epiphone is the guitar the young character on the clip plays.
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 16,262
    What I hear in that video sounds good. 
    Life is easier, so much easier, life is easier now.
  • Nick LaytonNick Layton Posts: 663
    I love this guy's style--both rhythm and lead. Fantastic player. Unique. I'll be picking this up for sure.
  • Interesting.  Last gear interview I saw him in he was deep into the AxeFx stuff.  
    "These riffs were built to last a lifetime." Keith Richards B)
  • It's on Spotify now.
    Life is easier, so much easier, life is easier now.