IRMA

BytorBytor Posts: 1,237
The stress level is gettin up there. Those in the path.. Mojo yer way...

Comments

• cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 5,823
    Atlanta expects to get heavy rainstorms on Monday, but nothing like the trouble Florida is going to get.

Are there any Dinos further south than I am on the east coast?
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
  • BytorBytor Posts: 1,237
    edited September 8
    Yeah, I'm 34217 .. Sarasota Bradenton area. The next three days are what we pay for our winters, and springs with ...

This is odd. A couple weeks ago a tropical storm formed just off shore overnight and moved onshore in the morning. It's the only time I've ever stood in the eye of a tropical depression and looked 360 to see clouds moving in a different direction no matter where I looked..  That was cool.

This is serious.
    Post edited by Bytor on
  • LerxstFanLerxstFan Posts: 4,314
    Stay safe man, good vibes headin your way
  • gqn_angelgqn_angel Posts: 1,289
    Stay safe.  Hurricane Harvey sucked for us.
    Bytor, are you safe in Bradenton? There's no telling what this storm will do, where it go, etc. I was doing business with Manatee Memorial back in August 2000, and the daily afternoon thunderstorms there were serious enough. Irma has to be 20 times the strength of those squalls.
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 8,198
    Stay safe Mike....thoughts are with you. 
  • inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,117
           To all of you in the Hurricane's path ....... Tomorrow still has you listed as active players in the script. You'll be fine. I'm not as certain about your roof / siding / windows / etc. but  ..... You will see tomorrow and the day after with the rest of us.

Note. *****  If any of you could capture a picture or video of any of those idiot weather reporters getting blown out of their shorts / panties or getting picked up and tossed half a block down the street by a wind gust or diving in an ungainly manner to avoid being beheaded by a wind powered yield / stop / no left turn sign I would be very pleased if you would post it. I've been watching these dick heads for days now wondering which one takes a coconut first.
    Hope all is well Mike.....been watching the updates on the news. As I am writing this Tampa is being hit. I have an uncle and cousins in Boca Raton....I know Miami and the Keys got pounded early today. Keep us informed on how you are making out when you can. 
  • BytorBytor Posts: 1,237
    edited September 11
    Helluva Night  :#
    But  the kids are ok, that house is fine.. We're ok, this house is fine and both businesses are fine.. We dodged a major bullet. I cannot adequately describe the sense of relief the wife and I are feeling this morning.  :s
    Post edited by Bytor on
    Great news man....glad you and your family are ok. Happy you did not lose anything as well. 
    Did you lose power at all, Mike?
  • SanchoSancho Posts: 18,145
    Great news!
  • Glad to hear you're ok, Mike.

Life is easier, so much easier, life is easier now.
  • Great to hear Mike!