Last batch of FEINTS tracks now available

As an EP, via bandcamp

https://feints1.bandcamp.com/album/feints-iii

For thems that cares -- enjoy.
Black Dog is a free bonus track.

Life is easier, so much easier, life is easier now.

Comments

• Dr NickDr Nick Posts: 3,305
    Cool! Thanks. End of an era - I've really enjoyed hearing the development of Feints. Shame it's over, but I guess now you're back to NYC, who knows...
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 15,755
    Nice of you to say, Nick.  Indeed, who knows? While it is certainly over for now, the band -- while not active -- hasn't "broken up" either.  We can always do something again if the muse or demand strikes. People work remotely all the time. Also, we used to get offers to play festivals in Brooklyn and clubs in NYC, and we always turned them down because there was no way to NOT lose money on them.  Not saying we'll be doing those things, but should we want to, it would no longer be a net loss.  
  • DonthegreekDonthegreek Posts: 2,451
    What Nick Said.
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 7,971
    Just listened to "Contact High" and "Win It All". Sounds great. Love the Lizzy reference at the end of the first song and I love the Queen vibe of "Win It All". I have heard the others already and that stuff is kickass to. The "Black Dog" cover rips. Still really impressed with production quality of these songs. I wish the Bedowyn stuff had this level of production.
  • Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 15,755
    Thanks, Mark.