The Dead Daisies North American Tour Announced

Just saw these tour dates for John Corabi and Doug Aldrich's project, but unfortunately no Northern California dates.  Anyone gonna try yo make one of these shows?

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/the-dead-daisies-announce-dirty-dozen-north-america-tour/

Comments

• I saw them in the fall opening for Kiss.  Great band, great bunch of guys.  They hauled ass to their merch table after the show met and greeted anyone that want to meet them.  They signed everything.  Great experience. 
    "These riffs were built to last a lifetime." Keith Richards B)
  • Jay GJay G Posts: 2,535
    edited April 13
    Was actually thinking of checking them out but was surprised there was no Philly area date.  Makes no sense as Philly is a huge market and also just happens to be both John and Doug's home town.  Oh and Brian is almost local coming from central NJ.
    Post edited by Jay G on
  • deejaiddeejaid Posts: 82
    Yeah, 12 cities in 17 days.  You'd think they'd hit a few more cities since the are already on the road.  Hell, make it at least a month long.
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 8,147
    I guess Atlanta represents the whole Southeast.....
  • jebbuddajebbudda Posts: 5,016
    Jay G said:
    Was actually thinking of checking them out but was surprised there was no Philly area date.  Makes no sense as Philly is a huge market and also just happens to be both John and Doug's home town.  Oh and Brian is almost local coming from central NJ.

I guess you'll have to come to Baltimore August 18th . RAMS HEAD LIVE .

I'll be there !