NEW FEINTS TRACK - SUMMER CLOTHES

An appropriate one to end on.

Life is easier, so much easier, life is easier now.

Comments

• DonthegreekDonthegreek Posts: 2,468

Awesome ballad....Amy sounds amazing! Rest of the band sounds great as well. Bummer this may be the last.       

• VandenbergVandenberg Posts: 3,684
    Nice way to finish.
  • OskyOsky Posts: 816
    edited March 4
    Stunning vocals... getting a big Elton John vibe from the tune and Amy's piano. Epic 'last track on the LP' type song, very mid 70s and like Vandenburg says a nice way to finish!
    Post edited by Osky on
  • BreakfastimeBreakfastime Posts: 2,152
    Great tune.  Hoping it won't be the last we hear from Feints...
  • eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 2,713
    Beautyfull.
  • mr_crowleymr_crowley Posts: 6,078
    I thought this was really cool - probably the least Dino track by Feints IMO but it got tons of other cool features. Outstanding vocals as always. Really like the lyrics on this one as well. I really hope you guys do put out on some more tracks in the future if you don't this is a great way to wrap things up and go out on a high note :)

I understand there is a time and place for everything and whatever happens you guys have put out a lot of cool songs, there is something that no one ever can take away from you! I hope you are proud of it Dave, you should be :)

• Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 15,801
    I thought this was really cool - probably the least Dino track by Feints IMO but it got tons of other cool features. Outstanding vocals as always. Really like the lyrics on this one as well. I really hope you guys do put out on some more tracks in the future if you don't this is a great way to wrap things up and go out on a high note :)

I understand there is a time and place for everything and whatever happens you guys have put out a lot of cool songs, there is something that no one ever can take away from you! I hope you are proud of it Dave, you should be :)
    Thanks, P.  Yes, I am very proud of all of the music. That's the reason I pushed so hard to finish it all up. 
    Life is easier, so much easier, life is easier now.
  • HaffnerHaffner Posts: 7,117
    edited March 8
    An appropriate one to end on.

Brings back my very young days with Madman Across the Water. I adore that album.

You found the perfect sound with that guitar, knocked the tone right out of the ballpark. The usual great vocals and great work!

Post edited by Haffner on
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 509
    Great work as usual. I have always been impressed by how good at producing you guys are...