10 year anniversary!

2»

Comments

• Fantastic,  congratulations!
  • RoadRacerXRoadRacerX Posts: 852
    That's just awesome, Pontus! I've enjoyed reading your posts for 10 years. B)
  • mr_crowleymr_crowley Posts: 6,648
    Thanks guys! Haha, kind of surprised this old thread got digged up though, I must say. I remember when I posted this, had started walking down a totally different path in life which soon is ending with me taking my business degree. Not much rocking this last four years but a lot of cool stuff has happened. Not much musically though, will try to get back on that horse now when things (hopefully) cool down a bit. Trying to find a band, jammed with numerous people this past years but nothing really clicked or gelled enough for me to really go for it. Now my chops are so rusty I have a lot of work to do before I can even be at the level I need to be able to perform the music I want to. Woodshedding is fun though so I am looking forward to getting in shape. You'll be the first to know when I am about trying to conquer the world once more :lol: 

Really heart warming reading through all the replies :love: This year marks 14 years, I've been here for as long as I had lived when I first got here, that's a mind fuck! Thanks guys! It's been a wild ride, and far from over - I'm sure :)