Write an Alchemy profile on yourself!

167891012»

Comments

• SnoogansSnoogans Posts: 1,657
    Reading thru Amy's profile I took the chance to read thru mine again. I noticed a couple things: I am way faster and precise than i was when I wrote this. This is relevant because I had never really improved as a player in years, but I guess proper practicing works miracles. Some of the youtube videos posted here really helped, specially the cracking the code ones and some that Dave recommended. Also, looking at my picture I can see I don't exactly have as much hair as I did...
    Are you still green? =)
  • SanchoSancho Posts: 18,678
    I should probably update mine.
  • SirionSirion Posts: 3,115
    I wasn't around when this happened the first time. If I can find some time this weekend I might try to write one for myself.
  • Tatosh GuitarTatosh Guitar Posts: 1,711
    Snoogans said:
    Reading thru Amy's profile I took the chance to read thru mine again. I noticed a couple things: I am way faster and precise than i was when I wrote this. This is relevant because I had never really improved as a player in years, but I guess proper practicing works miracles. Some of the youtube videos posted here really helped, specially the cracking the code ones and some that Dave recommended. Also, looking at my picture I can see I don't exactly have as much hair as I did...
    Are you still green? =)
    Maybe I should change that pic haha... an update to the profile would be in order as well, as Sancho said...
  • Dr NickDr Nick Posts: 3,556
    Had a look back at mine: I thiink I wrote far too much!
    And now I have a dog.
    But no chickens. 

• Dinosaur David BDinosaur David B Posts: 17,497
    I updated mine to reflect the last few years.
    I ain't falling for no banana in the tailpipe.
  • g_stringg_string Posts: 1,664
    This thread though :p How have I ever missed this
    "The whole point of music, from the beginning of time, is to be happy." - Robert Plant
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,324
    I updated mine with a current live video.
    Trying to update mine with a picture, 'cos my old one was linked to Photobucket.
    Not having a great deal of success....

have you either resized and/or resaved it to your desktop first before uploading?
    I found an old picture that I'd uploaded to Imgur. Then spent ages dicking around in the html view of the post editor until I stumbled upon the right place to post the image link. It actually worked!*  I'm feeling a little bit smug right now.

*assuming that anybody else can see it, that is....
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,701
    It's scary how fast time flies...  I can't believe 3 years have passed since I wrote this. I'll update it slightly. 
  • Dr NickDr Nick Posts: 3,556
    The depressing thing is that I've not done any vids since then! 

Although others may see that as a blessing...