Dino Friends...Finally good news from Conan

2»

Comments

• Mike_HMike_H Posts: 769
    Good to hear  :up: Congratulations!
  • eduardoritoseduardoritos Posts: 3,614
    Congratulations Conan.
  • otcconanotcconan Posts: 5,677
    We are fixing to put a deposit on a small cottage fronting a lake.  Rent's about the same as an apartment in town, but view is much better, given the recent rains.
    It rained like a mother, raised the lake 63 feet, and changed the rent on that cottage from $700 to $900 in a week.  Had to back out.  But here's the good news.  In the last 6 months, I bought a truck, got a new, full-time job with full benefits, got engaged, got new glasses so I can see, and today paid the application fee on the apartment I am moving in to with my bride to be.  Yep, things looking up.  Rebound continues.
  • Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,463
    Rained like a bitch here last night as well. I got caught out in the road in that shit. Sorry about the cottage....but glad to here things are going well....
    We move into an apartment together on the 11th of July.  2nd floor, vaulted ceilings, fireplace.  :)  All is good.
  • cvansicklecvansickle Posts: 6,212
    Good on ya' bro!  :clap1:

Take it from me, when you know you have the RIGHT one, it makes up for wasting all that time with the wrong ones.
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins!
    Yep, and having my own truck (see other thread) means I don't have to go crawling to my brother for help moving.  Though, until I get my net up and running, I'll have to post from my phone.  :(
    Here I am in sleepy Castroville, TX.  Assistant manager of the local grocery store.  Obviously a business I know well.  Here with my beloved and her puppy.  Left my 60W Laney, but I have my Nifty-Fifty, my Pod, my acoustic and my Red Special.  Sheba and the Evil Muppet Guitar stay at Mom's with the Laney until gigging time comes.  It will.  I've made good friends with the owner of the local saloon.  :)