If you don't know me by now...

otcconanotcconan Posts: 5,677
I was raised on Waylon and Willie. I've never been a Cowboy. The Browns are my team. I went to college and became a fan of Queen. And I'm not a doctor, or lawyer, as such, but I do pick guitars and drive an old truck.

Does using a timer and a tripod count as a selfie?  Anyway, one of my most flattering pics, IMHO.
Post edited by otcconan on

Comments

• Duojett71Duojett71 Posts: 9,456
    Cool shot John. I dig the guitar. It goes good with the expression on your face. Keep rockin.... :metal:
  • LerxstFanLerxstFan Posts: 4,705
    Nice to see you enjoy yourself John!  :guitar:
  • maybeyesmaybeyes Posts: 4,522
    Sweet shot John.  Love the way the shadows fall on the bottom part of the guitar.  Really cool.

Never mistake a clear view for a short distance.

• otcconanotcconan Posts: 5,677
    Yeah, I like that shot.  I saw a vid with Yngwie where he had a cross on his bracelet.  I had the cross and the bracelet, and just put 'em together.  And I concur with the way the light falls on that guitar in the shot.  It's pretty awesome.
  • otcconanotcconan Posts: 5,677
    [quote author=maybeyes link=topic=17210.msg259914#msg259914 date=1426043882]
    Sweet shot John.  Love the way the shadows fall on the bottom part of the guitar.  Really cool.
    [/quote]

It actually somewhat resembles a heat-treated pistol frame.  Which is also quite appealing.