An Easy Opportunity to Pile On- You're Welcome

guitarrednfeatheredguitarrednfeathered Posts: 4,180
I do occasionally go to bat for her on certain topics, but this is of course the sort of thing that makes it awfully difficult.
Quite hilarious. Enjoy and have at it.
Supposed to be a cover of some Katie Perry song.
Post edited by guitarrednfeathered on

Comments

• maybeyesmaybeyes Posts: 4,522
    Don't know what I expected, but whoa. Had to shut that down awfully quick.

Never mistake a clear view for a short distance.

• inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,646
    I'm thinking the Taser she carries in her pocket for personal protection may have accidentally fired off.
  • EugenicScumEugenicScum Posts: 5,323
    What the fucking fuck.
    Check out my band: Bevar Sea
  • AgrippaAgrippa Posts: 5,926
    LOL !

I got some really bad news earlier today.
    This mad me laugh, I needed that.

Anywho, it's still way better than Katy Perry
  • Mike_HMike_H Posts: 769
    oh dear

I only got through a few seconds when she started singing, I actually have no idea what the Katy Perry song is, but I doubt very much that it could be as bad as this?

Yoko, you have gotten even worse with age. Never thought that would be possible.
  • iGougeriGouger Posts: 283
    Okay, I paused Thin Lizzy - "Spirit Slips Away" for this.

:chainsaw:

Okay, it did make me laugh.  :mrhappy:

But I still turned it off after 30 seconds and am listening to the rest of Fighting now. I'll add that I'll take Blue Öyster Cult's "Fireworks" any day over Katy Perry's abomination.

[quote author=EugenicScum link=topic=16908.msg255511#msg255511 date=1415503689]
    What the fucking fuck.
    [/quote]
    Pretty much sums up my response.  :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • yngwie666yngwie666 Posts: 6,557
    Katy Perry is fine as long as she doesn't sing  :biggrin2::

I'm still baffled at the choice 2 super mega stars (and not ugly) guys like Lennon and McCartney made regarding their wives. Neither of them is a good musician / singer (rather the opposite), they're not particularly good looking and they don't look too smart...Witchcraft ? 

• shaggyshaggy Posts: 859
    And that ladies is why you shouldn't conceal your vibrator up your arse when walking through the airport.
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,772
    Shaggy beat me to it, that was quite a remarkable orgasm  :LOL:

[quote author=Mike Hansen link=topic=16908.msg255514#msg255514 date=1415507049]
    oh dear

I only got through a few seconds when she started singing, I actually have no idea what the Katy Perry song is, but I doubt very much that it could be as bad as this?
    [/quote]
    It's not supposed to be a real Katy Perry cover, it's actually a video from one of her "performances", and someone added background music and posted it jokingly on YouTube. It works with Adele just as well  :roll:

A lot of performances by avant-garde artists are of the same ilk. In the past, I've met some of these people, and I witnessed some weird stuff, believe me. But hey, as long as people are buying...
  • SnoogansSnoogans Posts: 1,670
    I think it wants a fish...
  • inmyhandsinmyhands Posts: 11,646
    "I think it wants a fish..."

:roll:
  • [quote author=Seven Moons link=topic=16908.msg255522#msg255522 date=1415527731]
    It's not supposed to be a real Katy Perry cover, it's actually a video from one of her "performances", and someone added background music and posted it jokingly on YouTube.
    [/quote]
    ...oh........ Sorry, I had no idea. I honestly don't have a clue who Katie Perry is. I don't recognize the picture up above, and couldn't tell you what she does other than the fact that I know she's a current singer of some sort. I wasn't sure if it was pop or country.  And I think I remember that at some point she got all friendly with Steven Tyler and they did a song together, but I couldn't tell you any more about it.

Sometimes I'm like some confirmed soccer Mom who's totally out of touch and can't relate to "the kids."  :hmm:

As for the wives of Paul McCartney and my beloved John Lennon, they might be poor musicians. And you may consider their looks to be unconventionally attractive at best, but I'm not sure how you arrived at assessing their intelligence.

I have never much cared for Linda (I assume she's the wife your referencing in regard to Paul) myself, but I've never assumed her to lack brains. On the contrary... if you were able to bag a Beatle.... there's gotta be something there. Additionally, if you look through her portfolio of photographs you might gain a new respect for her level of smarts. (I'm talking about the photographs that she took, not photographs of her.) That is not to say that I haven't told my fair share of mean spirited, "What do you call a dog with wings.......? ......LINDA MCCARTNEY!"  unfortunate jokes.  Remember too, that beauty is subjective and there may have been way more than skin deep beauty that was really on Paul's mind (and in his pants) when he fell in love.

Yoko? Sure, she might be bat shit crazy and of occasional questionable moral or intention but she's someone I have always rather enjoyed quite frankly. Again, I don't think her intelligence is something to really question at all. (Just my opinion of course.) And the same goes for beauty that I mentioned above while talking about Linda, although with Yoko I just flat out disagree that she's aesthetically unappealing. While I was growing up and growing my Beatle Geekness, I LOVED how Yoko looked and often even adopted her shorts with tights and boots thing while I was in my 20's and still do that today occasionally. There is nothing aesthetically unattractive about the woman in these photos in my opinion. And by the way, she did NOT "break up The Beatles."  :nope: :wall: :wank: :wank: :wank:

Henrik, whatever your bad news is, I'm hoping everything will be alright.  :grouphug:
  • Seven MoonsSeven Moons Posts: 8,772
    [quote author=guitarrednfeathered link=topic=16908.msg255532#msg255532 date=1415548167]
    [quote author=Seven Moons link=topic=16908.msg255522#msg255522 date=1415527731]
    It's not supposed to be a real Katy Perry cover, it's actually a video from one of her "performances", and someone added background music and posted it jokingly on YouTube.
    [/quote]
    ...oh........ Sorry, I had no idea. I honestly don't have a clue who Katie Perry is. I don't recognize the picture up above, and couldn't tell you what she does other than the fact that I know she's a current singer of some sort.
    [/quote]
    No need to be sorry, Jen. I wouldn't be able to tell most of KP's music apart from Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and so on.  As Patrice noticed, she's easy on the eyes, though.

• Yes, she's very pretty!
    I like the Betty Page thing.
  • SnoogansSnoogans Posts: 1,670
    It's difficult to decide who to hate most in that clip - the "artist" or the sycophantic assholes applaunding the performance.  :wank: