New Kickass MORGLBL Album

jebbuddajebbudda Posts: 5,030
edited December 1969 in Off topic/NON-DINO Music Area
Just got the new release BRUTAL ROMANCE .

It sure aint Jazz . :metal:

I'm loving everytrack . Super heavy riffing , tight arrangements and PLENTY of Godin's brilliant guitar . I really dig his crushing metal . :dancin:

Megadeath meets Mahavishnu Vai . Plus Godin summons some really cool tones along with extraordinary whammy skills . I'm flabbergasted . :notworthy: :notworthy:

No doubt this new album is my favorite so far . Stylistically the previous CDs were all over the place . This time its all about the RAWK .

Therefore I believe some Dinos may want a sniff .

http://www.israbox.com/1146415232-morglbl-brutal-romance-2012.html

Comments

• SnoogansSnoogans Posts: 1,670
    New Morglbl album? Sweet!  :ohyeah: I didn't know about this.  I can't download the files at work, but I know it's gonna be good, so it's off to Amazon for me!  :woohoo:
  • jebbuddajebbudda Posts: 5,030
    These guys express a real sense of humor .  Slapstick though music ? 

I'm really enjoying this CD . Godin is a true zen master . :notworthy:  Obviously he worshipped at Holdsworth's alter and was bestowed hummingbird wing fluidity combined with those trademark chord voicings stacked like a piano player . But this guy is a tried and true metal head . :metal: Every bit as brutal as Jeff Loomis...... thankfully they skip the non stop double bass grooves ....Godin has absorbed every guitar hero on the planet . He is a lexicon of cool licks. Obviously the product of a ruthless devotion to guitar and years of study .  I like it . :biggrin2:
  • BaddstuffBaddstuff Posts: 1,305
    I had the pleasure of seeing these guys a while back and they are one fun band on stage. Behind the humor is some fantastic musicianship.
    These guys can play! I'm hoping they somehow make it back to New York although I'm not holding my breath.
  • Jay GJay G Posts: 2,675
    Had the chance to see these guys last year with Freak Kitchen.  Can't remember why I passed but now regretting especially since I had tickets to see them the prevous year and the show was cancelled due to visa issues.
  • AgrippaAgrippa Posts: 5,926
    Christophe Godin is awesome, kinda like Guthrie Govan on acid.